The Fashionide is a Singapore based blog website dedicated to high fashion and luxury living. The website is built on WordPress. Custom fields were used so that the client can easily update parts of the website without touching HTML code. Custom taxonomies were implemented in order to assign the blog posts into multiple category types (such as brand, season, scene).
- Conversion of PSD files to WordPress Template
- Implementation of mobile responsive layout
- Ensure cross browser/device compatibility
- Integration with WordPress CMS
- Custom fields and taxonomies
- Bootstrap 4
- WordPress 4
- HTML & CSS (SASS)
(Note: External links are not monitored and might not portray an exact representation of actual work delivered.)
WANT TO WORK WITH US?
We provide Freelance Web Design & Development services in Singapore, including Content Management Systems (CMS), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), e-Commerce online stores, and more.